Re: Race Car Screen Saver

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Race Car Screen Saver
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 10:29:18 PST
If you can't find that, there should be shareware screensavers available
at http://www.shareware.com or http://www.download.com which will allow
you to insert your own assortment of images. If you need images to feed
it, try pulling some off the team.net ftp server which is accessible
from good old http://www.team.net ... The subdirectories /vintage/Images
and /italian/Images have a wealth of photos, some scanned in by yours
truly. ;=)