Re: help needed! Transport info

To: Clark <Clark@dnf.com>
Subject: Re: help needed! Transport info
From: Marc Robertson <marc@blackberry-ridge.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 16:58:58 -0600
Clark wrote:

> So as not to feel left out, I have 175lbs in transmission stuff coming from
> North Carolina.  I say we have all this stuff meet in Boise...
>
> By the way, I'm using Yellow Freight.  There are some pretty good discounts
> available.
>
> Clark

We are a small business which does not do a lot of heavy shipping (we're
99.9% UPS), but we have been happy with a outfit called:

        Network FOB Inc.
        1-800-325-7886

Their prices have been reasonable and good service.

On the other hand I have a 700 lb. machine which was once worth $5500
and is now worth nothing.  I also have a file which has written on it
"Yellow Freight - Small Claims Court".  Those two possessions are
related.

Marc Robertson
marc@blackberry-ridge.com