More trailer stuff

To: MHKitchen <MHKitchen@aol.com>
Subject: More trailer stuff
From: george davidson <GEODAV-LOU@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 06:40:05 -0500
I love to look at trailers---I take pictures of the ones I really like.
ie: especially clever setups for tools,supplies, etc. Those with
elaborite graphics inside and out, some with oriental rugs and other
fancy floor coverings. Then there's the well done homemade trailers. And
not to forget the big rigs with everything from satellite dishs to
interiors that look more like hospital operating rooms than car haulers
and the crews dressed in matching uniforms.
 One of my favorites seen last year was the 1948(?) Tabot GP car on a
well-worn open trailer and tied down with ropes!