Re: Weller Wheels

To: Richard Hone <metalx@edgenet.net>, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Weller Wheels
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 15:05:55 GMT
Richard,

I couldn't find the manufacturer but you'll be able to buy them from Demon
Tweaks 01978-664-466 who will be very happy to send you their excellent free
catalog.  They do a lot of export business to the extent they have specific
phone numbers for different languages.  Not the cheapest, but everything else
about them is impossible to fault.

David