Re: Australian Group R

To: Patrick Young <ply@adtrading.com>
Subject: Re: Australian Group R
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 06:04:47 -0500
Patrick

<<Of course the thing now is that with historic racing including things
built
up to the end of 1983, then the obvious development is that HQ Holden
racing
is now an historic category.

Who wants to tell Charlie Jardine? Bet it blows his deerstalker off!>>

=2E.. you'll be telling me that Formula Vee will be included as well?

The standard Historic Commission response in this instance is that we can=
't
be seen to take cars away from a modern category, and as the first FV is
still going strong, and they don't want to upset people ....

regards

Jeremy Braithwaite
Age & Treachery Racing Australia

For details of FF rentals, test days and corporate days see:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atroz

1970 Lotus 61MX - Team Holland
1976 Bowin P6F
1983 Reynard FF83 =

1986 Isuzu FVR Pantechnicon
1972 Datsun 240Z
1993 RF93 Van Diemen with 95 update - deposit paid
1997 Ford Falcon XR8 Tickford
A large collection of model cars

Investor in the Lance Ruting Collection of motorsport photographs