Driver attitudes: was SSP#2 - HP:IQ Ratios

To: "'Chris Kantarjiev'" <cak@dimebank.com>,
Subject: Driver attitudes: was SSP#2 - HP:IQ Ratios
From: Andrew Pursey <MorrisOxford@s054.aone.net.au>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 19:38:49 +1100
Chris, you replied....

">Sure hope Michael Schumacher doesn't move into tin tops!

That's where he got his start, after karting and before F1."

Maybe I should have said that I hope he doesn't move back into tin tops. =
 Biffo may be acceptable in the Euro 2-litres, but in Historics - no =
thank you (we aren't racing for sheep stations!).

If the biff and barge attitude creeps into Historics then people such as =
MylesK are going to have a real problem in their role of monitoring =
driver behaviour (how is it going Myles?).

....regards....Andrew