Re: SPAM report

To: Andy Hiller <racecase@oneimage.com>
Subject: Re: SPAM report
From: ply@adtrading.com (Patrick Young)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 17:22:15 +0800
>Thanks listers for your response to my SPAM inquiry.  It seems the
>       A.  Folks that are getting very little spam;
>       B.  Folks like me that are getting plenty of cheap superficial spam,
>and;
>       C.  Folks that aren't getting any and wish they would!  (In jest.)
>
>Perhaps I'm missing the whole point.  Instead of seeing this as a
>problem and sharing my complaint with you all, perhaps I should view
>this as an opportunity and ask you all if...
>       A.  Do you know of any of these get rich schemes that REALLY work?
>       B.  Do you know of an MLM where I can be the second guy in, instead of
>the 247,965th?
>       C.  Can you recommend a porn site that's really sexy, free and neither
>any of you nor my wife will ever know?
>
>But I suppose if the answer were yes to any of the above, you'd be at a
>track somewhere in Europe testing your D Type (or whatever) accompanied
>by a bevy of Italian fashion models instead of sitting in front of your
>PC like me.
>
>Thanks for putting up with this non-car report.
>
>Regards
>Andy Hiller
>'69 Elan
>'70 Winkelmann FF

Andy,

SO((rry, this bloody satellite line is really breaking up ba::@dly at the
moment. Think it must be running this bl//@@^^y 250GTO without a
su@@[{{ressor. ANyway, yes, those "" rich "3uick sites, really can work for
you, and I owe all the 16 Scandinavian blondes now polishing my fleet of
hardware right in front of me to be}}{[ng early on the game in this regard -
anywhere in the first 161,000 is best.

Course, my private porn site worked well too, providing another source of
hard cash. Seeing as you asked, it's ::: at:

<total transmission failure, satellite dropped out, 2.45 Eastern Bahamas=
 Time>