GTAm Head

To: "'alfadigest@mailgate.wizvax.net'" <alfadigest@mailgate.wizvax.net>
Subject: GTAm Head
From: alfaguy@nettally.com (David A. Anderson)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 21:52:20 -0000
This is really a long shot inquiry, but I'll try anyway....a dedicated =
Alfa racer is interested in returning the Rasey Feezell / Ernie Smith / =
John Foshee GTV to the configuration it was in when winning its class at =
the 1976 IMSA Finale at Daytona.  This means installing a GTAm engine, =
which is a very hard item to find (big understatement here).
Does anyone know of a 60 degree head (used on GTAm and 1900) that could =
be purchased?  I'm sure a 16 valve head would be accepted tooooo.
If anyone can help, or has a place where we can start looking, please =
respond directly to me:
Dave Anderson, alfaguy@nettally.com  =20