Re:Vintage MGA for sale

To: owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Vintage MGA for sale
From: Ccanepa50 <Ccanepa50@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:12:40 EST
well, I guess it is official, I want to sell the 59 MGA  that occupies the
back of my shop, If you are looking for a solid,straight, rust free car to do
a "ground-up project" on, this is for you,    It was a production racer in the
60's and has been stored indoors since, It is partly disassembled now,so the
typical places to look for rust damage are all very visible, floorboards
removed, fenders unbolted, etc, the next step would be  to lift the unbolted
body off the frame then pull all the suspension off , It has a 1622cc engine
with a period delong cam, dome pistons, pretty lightened rods, finned alloy
pan, worked head, engine parts and  painted block are clean and ready for
asembly.  Frame is very rust free and straight, original welded in roll bar
with stamped # from norcalif(33) SCCA region(no logbook).  body is straight
and also real clean as to rust(even rockers are in great condition) fenders
are crudely flared (off car).  Have 2 gearboxes, and damn near all the parts
to make it complete. Seats are newly upolstered  Car resides in San Francisco,
Calif Title is clean, current registeration as non-operational, I have the
original current Black Calif License plates that have never been on it. Easy
to show, E-mail me direct to view car. Reasonable offers will be considered
(but I wont give it away either)................  Chuck canepa