How to insult most everybody in one step...

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: How to insult most everybody in one step...
From: hayes@mediaone.net
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 16:12:41 -0500
>> Porsches make me uncomfortable. They exude a rather sinister aura of
>> being Properly Engineered.

Ever hear my assesment of car designers?
German cars are designed by engineers,
British cars are designed by blacksmiths,
Italian cars are designed by artists.

Someone suggested French cars are designed by furniture designers (eg.
Renault Louis XIV), American Cars by accountants.
And FYI, blacksmith is not a derogatory term. Crafty gentlemen who make
do with various bits and pieces.
--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm