Re: Sydney circuits -Reply

To: walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com
Subject: Re: Sydney circuits -Reply
From: "Edwin Smith" <EHSMITH@us.oracle.com>
Date: 05 Dec 97 15:13:59 -0800
--=_ORCL_6116500_0_0
Content-Transfer-Encoding:quoted-printable

This thread is starting to remind me of the how many doobies? time/space
continuum experience when I was in college in the late
60's........Time/distance was measured in number of doobies a trip would
take.......Sometimes I got there before I left........

Maybe the tracks are closer than you think.......

ted

--=_ORCL_6116500_0_0