List Filter Wanted

To: Vintage Race <VINTAGE-RACE@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Filter Wanted
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:08:40 -0500
Help!

Does anybody know of some software I can beg/borrow/steal or even buy tha=
will filter emails received from people who fall into the following
categories:

* Knuckleheads that respond to every topic on the list adding their own
inane comments for their own greater glorification and the total ennui of=

the rest of us

* Dimwits and bores that raise topics that would only be of passing
interest to drunken baboons in Timbuctoo

Ideally the software would work on the list server and simply avoid sendi=
ng
me information from these people.  This would also mean that the mailbox
capacity of Compuserve would not be breached every time I go away for a
race weekend.

Others may care to contribute to this topic by adding their own categorie=
to the list.

People who fall into the above categories should please refrain from
responding!

regards

Jeremy
Age & Treachery Racing Australia