Re: Shameless self promotion.

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Shameless self promotion.
From: John Robinson <john@jr-and-assoc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 18:55:51 +0100
In article <3F8FEAE41F94D0119CE900805FFECA1201E8364C@roc01bxgeisge.is.ge
.com>, "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com> writes
>   In a fit of stupidity and self promotion, (both traits I learned from
>Team Thicko) I put together some web page over the weekend to post some
>of the pictures I took this year of the Team Thicko Antipasto Car #61.

It must be catching - I've just added a racing page to my site (see
below for URL).   If anyone out there would like to suggest more links
to related sites (preferably Vee, Super Vee or FF2000 related) there is
a form on the page to send me details.
--
   |                 Historic Formula Vee and Super Vee                |
   |                           Classic FF2000                          |