Martin 1865cc engine

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Martin 1865cc engine
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:32:48 -0400
I posted this before, with no response so I thought I'd try again (although
I did find someone with some Martin Formula Junior parts).  If you have, or
have seen, or ever heard of this engine, I'd like to hear from you!

I've got a Martin 1865cc engine, and I'm looking for anyone who might also
have one, really just to compare notes. Mine has a Ford 120E Motorsports 120E
block, steel maincaps, forged Martin crank and rods, reverse rotation gear
drive cam, Alloy 12 valve pushrod crossflow head, etc.

I'm very interested to hear from anyone who has knowledge of these motors,
and how they perform, and last!

TIA, Brian