Re: Race equipment stores

To: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Subject: Re: Race equipment stores
From: Susan <alfasun@esslink.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 09:56:28 -0400
I agree! Driving Impressions has a full store right at Lime Rock track
here in Conn. and Steve has the store open just about every day, not
just on race days. He has a large inventory and it's nice to be able to
see it and try it before you buy, especially with helmets and suits.
Plus, for belts, roll bar padding, etc. and little odds and ends, you
can get it the same day, which is nice for last-minute preparations!
(Also I should say VAS in New York is excellent, however, I believe he
is mostly mail order also.)
Susan