Lotus Elan

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lotus Elan
From: Dick Rothman <fastcars@home.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 08:02:30 -0400
Hi All -

The 1965 Elan which I had posted here for sale a couple of months ago
has been sold.  Chip Bond from Charlottesville, VA, owner of a
beautifully restored competition TR-4 has purchased it.  Thank you to
those who had expressed an interest in the car.

Here's wishing Chip good luck with his TR-4 next month at the SCCA
National Runoffs at Mid Ohio, and we're looking forward to seeing you
tear up SVRA Group 8 next season in the Elan.

Dick Rothman
        65 Turner Mk.III

                Server foul up - Sorry if this post appeared twice