MGB Gearbox thrust washers...Where to buy ??

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Gearbox thrust washers...Where to buy ??
From: joneda@aud.alcatel.com (David A. Jones)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 08:33:56 -0500
Hi everyone,
  I stripped my 74 MGB gearbox and need to buy Layshaft Thrust washers, and
  Mainshaaft thrust washers..I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy them??
  I called the big three...Moss, Roadster Factory, British Victoria..and they
  did not have them.  The spec if I remeber correctly is something like
  .003" - .005" .  Mine are just a little worn...not really that bad, but I
  wanted to put the box back to the Factory Spec.  Others I have talked to
  who rebuild boxes say they usually don't replace these...

Any help or advice would greatly be appreciated,

Thanks,
David Jones