PorscheList

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PorscheList
From: thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us (Thom Kuby)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 21:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
Guys...
Calvin Krug writes:
"Try this:  porsche philes-request@tta.com"

Nope,
sorry, that URL has been dead for about three years now -- damn, it was a
lively list too...the bitchfights were beyond spectacular!!

Anyway, for things Porsche related; please go to the PorscheFans home page
@ http://www.Porschefans.com

here you will find a wide choice of model-specific lists to join; 911,356,
944 etc etc all the"food groups" are represented. As well as the "Flamers
corner", "the tavern" (for non-Porsche topics that Porsche people conjure
up on occasion), Racing and General lists.  If you don't feel up to joining
a list, you can access the message archives to get a feel for some of the
exchange that occurs over there...also this site is a very good links page
for local PCA regions and their respective pages...so there's quite a bit
happening with just one hit here

Also for things 356 oriented, there's the 356 registry list.  go to the
site @ http://356registry.org/
to access that list.  Those guys are fun...talk about devotion to a marque!!!

Hope all this helps -- If I managed to garble these URLs, please tell
me...I belong to all these lists and they really are fun, although they can
get pretty dense every so often...

Cheers
Thom Kuby