Re: S car go

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: S car go
From: pmeis@bgsm.edu (paul meis)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:32:37 -0400 (EDT)
Roger Garnett wrote:
>On my way onto the Cornell campus this morning, I spied a car with a license
>plate frame reading either s car go racing or Escargot racing or some such- A
>midsize white wagon. Any Ideas?
>
>Roger
Dear Roger, You have obviously stumbled onto some of Team Escargot's secret
projects. We are involved with the Cornell aeronautical engineering
department to develope human-powered rocket car. This vehicle, which has
top-secret military applications, has a unique afterburner, which involves
ignition of the flatus generated by a special blend of Sushi and Sapporo
beer. I hope that you will keep this information confidential, as a high
security clearance must be performed by the FBI.  Cheers, Paul, Team
Escargot