RE: Bodywork

To: "vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Bodywork
From: Chuck Sadek <csadek@nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:01:25 -0500
Hi All,
        Just redid my Yenko Stinger; quite like Jim Schardt's car in =
preparation.  There are sprayable body fillers...two-part =
poly-eurothane, I believe, which will really help erase and even the =
imperfections...of course I didn't use it and you can tell!  As this was =
the first complete refinishing I have done, I know the next one will be =
far better.
Advice:  accept some imperfections; otherwise you will either quit or =
never get done.....You will get better at it as you go.  Good Luck.
Sorry about the wrap problem...working it.
Chuck