Re: Head specs

To: n196x@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Head specs
From: BFEKENG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 12:19:02 -0400 (EDT)
RICHARD: The original production spec from head gasket surface to valve
gasket
surface is 3.330".I dont think the head you have has ever been milled as
3.328" is within the +or- range..090 might be too much depending on the fuel
you have available.In addition the shelf ove a portion of the intake valve
could be too thin & you dont want it to break off in a running engine.I think
a good auto machine shop should advise you on valve seats as we cant see
them.If I can be of any further help just ask

                                                    KEN G