Re: VW Bugs Road Racing

Subject: Re: VW Bugs Road Racing
From: Ross Fosbender <rossf@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:50:56 -0700
VWS (VW Sedan) has been a regular racing class in Midwestern Council
since the mid-60s.  Beetles, and more recently, Rabbits to 1600cc run in
the small Production group amd turn times equal to G-Prod.  So far none
have applied to run Vintage with us, but we have several cars that would
qualify by age, with honest racing histories of 25 years or more.

Also, for years we had Karmann Ghias classed as G-Prod and several raced
with Ray Novotny taking the G/P Championship one year in one.

Ross Fosbender