Mustang frame specs

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mustang frame specs
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 19:25:58 -0600
I was wondering if any one out there might have access to, or know where I
might find the proper dimensions for the subframes on a '66 Mustang.  I'm
trying to rebuild one that has been sitting around for some time, and there
is something a bit wrong with the alignment of the front frame rails. I'd
like to find the original factory specs, or at least some measurements from
an unbent car to get mine back in shape.  Unfortunately, this one is not
going to be a vintage racer. (But it would be if it were my car!)

Calvin Krug
ckrug@laf.cioe.com