Re: Re[2]: Go-Jo

To: MHKitchen@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Go-Jo
From: Mike &Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:23:46 -0400
Ok I'll bite (or sip)...what's a Go-Jo?
I assume it's an orange drink of some sort. It's not sold up here in the Great
frozen North - at least as a liquid - I might have had it, but frozen on a
stick - hell, everything up here is frozen on a stick, except for three days
in July when it warms up enough that the skating gets lousy.
If any of you are at Waterford, I'll show you what studded Dunlop Vintage
race tires look like.
I had to switch to the Dunlops as I was having clearance problems with the
chains.
At any rate...is Go-Jo now the vintage paddock drink of preference? -
before beer can be consumed - just as Yoo-Hoo is rotisserie league
baseball's. I await with sticky hands for a response.
Mike