(Fwd) Shelsley Walsh

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (Fwd) Shelsley Walsh
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 18:44:34 -500
I forward this as another reminder of why we do this. I just we had similar
Pre-war grids in this hemishpere! Although, I suppose we have pretty much the
same grids we ever did, seeing as how pre-war racing in the States was mostly
Midgets, and plank tracks, with a few early long distance events thrown in.