Chicago Historics Room Available

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Chicago Historics Room Available
From: f1@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 07:00:51 -0500 (CDT)
I have one reservation for a room at the Comfort Inn in Sheboygan 15 minutes
from the track.

Details: July 18-21 prepaid 2beds 3 nights

The room was purchased from Discovery World Travel for the VSCDA (Chicago
Historics) Vintage race in July.  I won't be going
this year. If anyone is interested the room is $115 per night (face value).
E-mail me your requests with a tel number I will
return your
call evenings EST.  I will accept payment via money orders or cashier checks
only.  These tickets were purchased by myself in
Feb.

 Scott R. Vitolo
 f1@ix.netcom.com
 62 Jaguar XKE OTS