Best Event of the Year Coming Up!

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Best Event of the Year Coming Up!
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 22:25:07 -0400
In my opinion, The August 2/3 Event at Mt. Tremblant is the best event
of the year. There is lots of track time, great competition, friendly
staff, a challenging track (Mosport is too - what is it with these
Canadians?) with lots of history. The local scenery is georgeous, the
restaurants are great and ,for us from the US, the exchange rate makes
the hotels and restaurants bargains too!
This will be my fourth year there. Just have to decide which car to take
this year!
If you can make it, do! If you didn't get an entry form, email me and
I'll send or fax you one.
--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm