Lucas Red Lenses

To: "'Vintage Race List'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lucas Red Lenses
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 16:02:56 -0400
   Does anyone on the list know if Lotus 51 FF's originally came with a
rain light on the back?  If so, what was it, and where did it mount?

   I'm assuming that they didn't originally have a rain light.  I'd like
to use a Lucas fixture that originally was fitted as turn signals on
Triumph motorcycles in about 1970.  There were four of them on the bike,
and they mount on stems.  It is easy to mount one on a stud on the
gearbox, it is very light, and says "Made in England" on it.. problem is
that the only lenses I can find for it are orange.  Does anyone know of
a genuine Lucas red lense for this fixture?  If so, how do I get one?
Thanks in advance,

Vaughn