Re: as long as there is no other discussion going on, any opinions , on

To: carterh@crl.com
Subject: Re: as long as there is no other discussion going on, any opinions , on floor jacks?
From: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 01:13:09 -0500 (CDT)
On 06/09/97 22:19:28 you wrote:

>I have had a Lincoln for 30 years.  It has had one rebuild (leaking
>slave cylinder) and needs fluid rarely.  I had a Heine-Warner which cost
>more and was worthless.  I had it rebuilt three times in 5 years, and it
>leaked all the time--I finally gave it away.  The ultimate however is my
>aluminum NASCAR jack that my wife gave me for a 50th birthday present.
>It never leaks works beautifully and never fails to impress.  Also it is
>handy to take to the races although one worries about it getting
>pinched.
>Dick Buckingham, Jr.
>SOVREN Race Chairman
>Seattle, WA

Should it turn up missing and a beat up old Sears jack is in its place, just
remember that Purple Lips Racing had nothing to do with it.  Most likely its
those Rubber Chicken guys. :}

Jerry

Jerry Liudahl, Old Irish Racing Club:
Purple Lips Racing Team: '61 AH 3000, '69 Datsun 2000
Lip Service Racing Team: ITCC Series - '97 Jaguar XJR