N.T.M. Mark I For Sale

Subject: N.T.M. Mark I For Sale
From: Steve Bush <tinkersdamn@mail1.abac.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 15:05:32 -0700
I have just been told the restoration of the Mark I N.T.M D/SR is
complete and, according to the pictures, it is beautiful.  The car and
owner are in Colorado and the asking price is "$12 to $13,000 depending
on buyers location and trailer".

Norcross Tabin Manufacturing built a series of D/SR and B/SR cars in the
late '60's and early '70's.  They are monocoque fiberglass (Chaparral
style). The Mark I was the first in the line and is powered by an 850
SAAB.

All the N.T.M. cars are either still running and racing or under
restoration.  Contact me for information about this car (pictures
available) or a complete history of N.T.M. please contact me via e-mail.

Steve Bush