Wire Wheels

To: British-cars@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wire Wheels
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 23:25:45 -0400 (EDT)
   Greeting fellow listers,

   I have a set of chrome wire wheels (72 spoke), splines and all necessary
hardware in like new condition I'd like to sell.  I bought a TR6 and they
were on it, but will fit any TR and similar lug pattern.  I'm more the
Panasport and Yokohama type and that's what I replaced them with.  They were
only used on the road for about 6 months and I'd love to find a new home for
them.  I will entertain any reasonable offer and will accept the following on
trade, roll bar, fuel cell, racing seats, headers, triple webers, etc. to be
used on my TR6.  I'm trying to get it vintage race ready.
Thanks,
Jody
TR6