Garage Cleaning....

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, CLCSF@aol.com, LLaikam@aol.com, TNTT@aol.com,
Subject: Garage Cleaning....
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 11:13:33 -0400 (EDT)
Cleaning out the garage and found a couple of items that maybe somebody out
there is interested in, and shouldn't just go into the garage sale pile...

Peerless roll-around engine analyzer/scope.  Has ignition scope, inductive
timing light w/advance, tach/dwell meter, selective cylinder disabling,
starter/battery test, and more.  Also includes emissions analyzer for NOX and
CO, but this part needs repair.  The rest of it worked the last time I used
it several years ago.  Not sure how I'd ship it, its pretty big.
Manuals/schematics included.  Price:  $400/bo??

Rare slot-car set.  Early 60's vintage AMT 1/25th scale raceway with two,
steerable cars.  Cars can change lanes via the steering and run in the same
slot with independent control.  Cars are '62 Pontiac Grand Prix, and '62
T-Bird coupe.  I car not running.  Set is well used, but very restorable.
 Original box missing.  Includes track, 2 cars, 2 controllers, transformer.
 Perfect additional track/parts for someone who already has one of these.
  Price: ?????  Make me an offer?

Email me for more info, or call 510 838-5406.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk 1 #128