Schedule for the Mitty

To: "'Vintage Race List'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Schedule for the Mitty
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:47:47 -0400
The tentative schedule for the HSR Mitty at Road Atlanta this weekend,
as provided by HSR, and sumarized by me, is as follows:  I hope I got it
right.
Vaughn

Thursday, April 24
        9:00 - 5:00       Test Day
            9:00                Paddock Parking Available
          12:00  - 5:00      Registration and Tech

Friday, April 25
           7:00 - 5:00        Registration and Tech
           7:35                 Drivers meeting
           8:00 - 12:30      Half hour practices by group
            1:30 - 5:15      25 minute practices by group
            6:00 -              Party sponsored by Mission Foods and
Juan Gonzalez

Saturday
          7:30 - 3:30        Registration and Tech till 3:00
          7:30                 Drivers meeting
          8:00 - 11:00      Qualifying by group
         11:00 - 12:30     Non-Race Cars Concours
         11:30                 Drivers meeting for the Rolex Historic
Endurance
         12:00 - 5:00        8 Lap Qualifying races by group except
Group 1
          2:30            Feature Race for Historic Stock Cars
          5:00 - 6:00        Rolex Historic Endurance Challenge
          6:00                 FIART best decorated golf cart contest
          6:30                 Party sponsored by MCI

Sunday
        7:30 - 1:00          Late Registration
        7:30                   Rolex Vintage Drivers meeting for Race
One
        8:20                   Group 1 qualifying
        8:45 - 9:45         WMC Rolex Vintage Endurance Challenge Race
One
       10:00                  Rolex Vintage Drivers meeting for Race Two
       11:00                  All Drivers Meeting and presentation of
the Benett and WMC Trophies
       11:20             WMC pit bike race
      12:00                   Concours awards
      12:00 - 1:00          Rolex Historic Endurance Challenge Race Two
       1:00 - 5:00          10 Lap MCI Dash Feature Races by group
       6:00                    Awards sponsored by Brown & Co. Jewelers