I quit

Subject: I quit
From: Dick Carlson <atrltd@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 18:51:18 -0500
 After some thought, I have decided to hang up my helmet and put the street
motor back in the Lotus. Therefore, the following items are for sale:

 Bell Motorsports Pro-Euro driving suit, size XL, SFI 3-2A/5, Nomex IIIA,
two layer, blue w/ white flashes, two years old, used once, excellent
condition.
 Two piece nomex underwear, sox, balaclava
 Gloves, good condition, Simpson two layer, red
 Set arm restraints, MR brand
 Shoes, leather w/ thin sole, Nomex laces, size 13 narrow
 All of above for $175 or best offer, comes with large Simpson gear bag.

 Also, Bell XFM-1 full coverage helmet, clear shield, white, size 7 1/2,
never thrown-up in, Snell SA-85.

Dick Carlson
Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atrltd