Meeting fellow listers

To: "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Meeting fellow listers
From: Andrew Pursey <MorrisOxford@s054.aone.net.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 05:40:37 +-1100
Just a quick public word of thanks to Dick and "PJ" Carlson of Age & =
Treachery Racing for making a visitor to Kansas City very welcome last =
night. It all came from my earlier post to several lists asking if =
anybody would be around in the locations that I was visiting.=20

As a business visitor to the US from Australia I was running with a =
tight schedule but Saturday night in KC made a great break during my =
fortnight's work.  An evening of good company, fine beer and superb =
steak has to be the perfect stress reliever.

If any members of this list are visiting Australia, I'd be happy to do =
what I can to arrange some suitable hospitality - mail me direct when =
the time comes.

........regards....Andrew "Axeman" Pursey=20
1954 Morris Oxford, 1955 Morris Oxford (racing in Group Na pre'58 =
Classic Saloons), 1955 Morris Isis, 1956 Morris Isis, 1994 Land Rover =
Discovery, plus 1996 SAAB 900S Coupe (more trouble in under 500 miles =
than any LBC - if this is typical of the marque, don't buy a SAAB)