MGB Front suspension

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net (vintage-race)
Subject: MGB Front suspension
From: gmapes@ball.com (Glenn Mapes)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 09:42:34 -0700
Hi All

I am preparing a 1964 MGB for vintage racing and have a question that I hope
someone out there has an answer for.  I am using front springs that will
lower the front of the car about 2", thereby changing the camber
drastically.  What must I do to get the camber back to about 1 to 1.5deg
negative?   I would like to use offset bushings on the inner pivots and turn
them so they reduce the excessive camber but have not been able to find a
supplier.  I have some bushings on order from Seven but it has been two
months.  Any ideas on how to adjust the camber or leads on a supplier of
offset bushings?

Thanks
Glenn Mapes
1968 MGB