round tailights needed

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: round tailights needed
From: thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us (Thom Kuby)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 11:48:54 -0700
Greetings,

I am a lurker on this neat list.  I am  preparing a Porsche 912 for
VARA/PCA/POC track activitites out here in sunny southern california ( I
said that tongue firmly in cheek, as it is snowing pretty hard right at the
moment...)
Anyway...guys, I am looking for a nice, round tailight assembly-no greater
than 72-73mm in diameter.  Ideally,I'd like two reds and two ambers.  I was
originally going to use the Porsche "beehive" light...but at $125.00 a
piece-I don't think so.  So now I'm looking around...
anyone have any ideas?, suggestions?, sources?

thanks in advance

Cheers
Thom Kuby
'68 912R vintage racer