Lotus mechanic available now

To: Lotus Cars <LOTUS-CARS@LISTS.BEST.COM>
Subject: Lotus mechanic available now
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <100240.2425@compuserve.com>
Date: 09 Dec 96 06:52:16 EST
Robbie Sellars has left John Dawson-Damer after many years and is looking for a
new opportunity either in Australia or overseas.

He has singlehandedly looked after DD's collection of  Lotus - the largest
outside of the Clive Chapman collection.  This includes the three DFV F1 cars
plus all the earlier machines, and Robbie has just completed the ground up
restoration of the 25.

He is equally strong on engines - including the DFV and Climax  - as well as
chassis and really wants to work on similar machinery.

Call him direct on 046 581 762 or from overseas 61 46 581 762 or email me with a
contact number and I'll get him to call.

regards

Jeremy
Age & Treachery Racing Australia