travel

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: travel
From: kmb2@axe.humboldt.edu (Ken Bond)
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 1996 12:18 -0700 (PDT)
never been to England but I am going Dec. 19 to Jan 4th.

I know it is winter, I know that Christmas and New Years both
fall on Wednesdays... thus many things will shut down or be
operating at a min. for both weeks...

given those starting points...

does anyone know of auto mfgt. firms that have tours, auto
related museums, etc.  I suspect there is no racing
activity unless there is some type of Jan. 1 event.

any comments would be appreciated.

* Ken Bond,                                                           *
* Prof. of Bus. Admin.                                                *
* Humboldt State Univ.                    ____________                *
* Arcata, CA 95521                _______| 58      89 |_________      *
*                                /     How much horsepower     /      *
*                               /      Can I have and still   /       *
* Wk.:(707) 826-4277           /_________ go to Heaven?______/        *
* Fax:(707) 826-6666                     |_61______61_|               *
* Hm.:(707) 826-7764                                                  *
* Internet:                                                           *
* kmb2@axe.humboldt.edu (office)                                      *
* kmbond@sloc.net (home)                                              *