Re: straw poll

To: favres@engmail.ulinear.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: straw poll
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 16:14:10 -0700
Let's see. That's a two car garage with no cars in it - we moved
in in February and still haven't got a building permit to add
a small (only 60 sqft, but enough for a lathe and mill and sink)
addition and raise the roof (for storage and light). So the garage
has a small bench, some filled cabinets on the floor, and
haphazard stuff all around. It's not pretty, but it was enough
to get the Morris's engine put back together.

In the driveway:
'61 Morris Minor Traveller (almost running)
'66 Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 (running, needs a smog cert)
'81 FIAT Turbo Spyder (running, Pat's daily driver)

In the street:
'67 Triumph TR4A (my usually daily driver, needs a valve job)
'70 Triumph GT6+ (my track/autox car, serving as daily driver for now)

Five cars, five registrations, five insurance payments...

The garage addition should get the Ferrari and one other car
in from outdoors. At least, that's the plan.