Re: Historic Mille Miglia... Specifics

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Historic Mille Miglia... Specifics
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 22:46:28 -0400
>       The course for 1991 'Storica was: Start in Bresica to Montchiari,
>       Asola, Colorno, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Bologna, Firenze,
>       Siena, Viterlo to Rome. From Rome, Rieti, Leonessa, Maddalena
>       Recanati, Ancona, Pesaro, Rimini, Ravenna Ferrara, Ostigia, Verona
>       and back to Bresica.

While running the event sounds like a most enjoyable experience, I can tell
you from experience that it's a crime to not stop and enjoy all these
places! Sensory overload! Run the event and stay another few weeks. Take in
a few of the numerous vintage and contemporary races. Visit all the car
museums as well as the art/science and history ones. And budget even more
for food...

jeh@fotec.com         http://www.std.com/fotec/jim.htm
veni, vedi, veloce