Re: Vintage Pictures?

To: speights@chaph.usc.edu
Subject: Re: Vintage Pictures?
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 9:41:57 PDT
Chris Speights wrote:

> I put up a web site devoted to Racing and I have a photo gallery with some
> "car art". I was wondering where I could get some good vintage racing
> photos that I can play with and post?
>
> The site is at http://www-scf.usc.edu/~speights/racing.html
>
> I've got some vintage stuff already, but I want more. TIA

Try:

ftp://ftp.team.net/vintage/Images

or:

ftp://ftp.team.net/italian/Images

You can also get at these from the generic http://www.team.net page.
There are various pics there from various people.

I have several groups of pics there.  The thlm*, sacobra*, vrgrp*, and
testar* series are mine.  There are text files with descriptions you can
use in the same directories.  If you use these, I only ask that you give
photo credit.  There may be a .sig file in some of the descriptions with
an out-of-date email address.  Just spelling the name right earns you
brownie points in my book.  ;=)

I also have numerous individual pics, some on team.net, some not posted,
some collected from alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles on Usenet.  If you
have a shopping list, let me know.  Good hunting.