Re: luck!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: luck!
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 08:56:22 -0400
> Subject: Re: luck!
>
> >Speaking of luck, do any of you racers have any routines of good luck
> >charms you rely on for racing.  I never thought I was superstitous, but
> >then I realized there are 3 things that I rely on for luck...

Well, I have these two pairs of checkered boxer shorts. The only  time I
didn't wear them was the day I wrote off my Giulietta Coupe at Mosport...

Jim Hayes jeh@fotec.com   Web page: http://www.std.com/fotec/jim.htm
Vintage racing Alfas: '57 Spider and '62 Spider Veloce
All generalizations, with the possible exception of this one, are false!