Oh no! No Bozos Online! (The Bozone layer deteriorates...)

To: "Vintage Racers on Team.net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oh no! No Bozos Online! (The Bozone layer deteriorates...)
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 11:19:15 -0700
Ahem! Gentlemen and Ladies of the Sport!

Now that I have addressed myself respectfully to you all, I wish to call
your attention to a recently created web page announcing the sale of a
very significant race car (though not exactly Vintage - it is indeed
historic).  It can be found attached to our home page of
http://www.netcom.com/~nobozos/  via the "for sale" link or can be
accessed directly at http://www.netcom.com/~nobozos/4sale.html

I have posted this for a friend amongst those describing the
miscellaneous items stored in my garage.  Truthfully, I like his stuff
better!

Kindly note that, by accessing this from the home page, the current
Calendar of events for the Florida Region SCCA Vintage group may be
accessed as well...

*8o)