Re: I'm Desperate!

To: Ken_Freese@ccmail.aer.loral.com
Subject: Re: I'm Desperate!
From: "Brian Evans" <brian.evans@quest.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 11:37:59 -0700
Ken_Freese@ccmail.aer.loral.com wrote:

>           How about British Motor Service in Orange, Ca.
>           (714)997-1122
>           Ken Freese

>_________________________________
> Subject: I'm Desperate!
> Author:  Dave_Lapham-RMFV10Q@email.sps.mot.com at _internet
> Date:    5/15/96 9:18 PM
>
>   Uh, no I'm not racing a VDP Princess, but these are the brakes I have put
> on my big Healey.

>    Dave Lapham     HEALEY@OAKHILL.sps.mot.com     Austin, TX
>       Sometimes I think I'm having fun with my cars ...
>      ... and sometimes I think they're having fun with me !

Just curious, Dave:  why are you running these brakes on a Healy?  I
though the point of vintage racing was running the cars as they came,
with the original brakes?  I'm going to try to get a thread running on
should we run our production type cars as they were produced, or as they
were raced, maybe you could comment?
--
Brian Evans
Major Account Manager