Fwd: Need information Brabham BT18 (fwd)

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Need information Brabham BT18 (fwd)
From: Phil Ethier <ethier@freenet.msp.mn.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 14:02:45 -0500 (CDT)
to: vintage-race@autox.team.net

I am forwarding a forward.  Reply to t.a.j.cats@imag.dlo.nl

---------- Forwarded message ----------

[ Forwarded.  Please reply to the original author. ]

Dear reader,

I got this e-mail address via internet (team.net), and I hope this is a
right place to get some answers on my questions.

My brother-in-law recently bought a vintage formula racing chassis, which
should be a 1966 Brabham BT18 F2/F3. He is trying to build it up again.

We have the following hot questions:

1. Is the chassis indeed a Brabham BT18? The only number we see on it is
   AM186.

2. What is the address of Brabham Ltd in England (if it still exists)?

3. Where else can we get information we need to restore the chassis?

I hope you could help us any further.
Yours sincerely,

Arjan Cats

Suikerpeer 30