More Alfas for sale / my web page / Volvo drivers!

To: alfa-digest@homer.balltown.cma.com
Subject: More Alfas for sale / my web page / Volvo drivers!
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 19:55:38 -0400
Alfa Racecars for sale:
They just keep coming out of the woodwork:
Peter Markowski not only has the 1750 GTV racecar for sale, he also has a
'62 Giulia Spider that is set up for SCCA racing (of some unknown ers:
bolt-in rollbar,etc.) and in nice shape. Give Peter  a call (802-877-2645)
and start the winter off right with a new project!

Web page:
Did I mention that I have added a personal page to the  web page I did for
my company? Check out http://www.std.com/fotec/jim.htm and see my vintage
racers!

Saw an new variation of the weirdness of Volvo drivers, even more scary than
the "Mothers from Hell" (Volvo station wagon, two kids in child seats in the
rear, being driven maniacally by a good mother who just knows the Volvo
makes her invulnerable!). Picture this: Mass Pike Westbound, last Friday @ 4
PM. I'm towing out to the Bridge race and find the slow lane is the "fast"
lane. Holding up traffic in the fast lane is a dark red Volvo sedan with
female in RH seat leaned back asleep. Driver is also leaned back, WITH BOTH
HANDS CLASPED BEHIND HIS HEAD! I hope he was steering with his leg....

Jim Hayes - Alfa nut
jeh@fotec.com  tel:1-800-537-8254   fax:1-617-241-8616
Vintage racing '59 & '62 Alfa Spiders. Street ride: '57 Spider.
On the web: http://www.std.com/fotec/jim.htm