Interesting reply!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting reply!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 17:17:58 -0600
Any of you budding champions willing to toss your helmets in a suitcase?

mjb.
----

   Date: 18 Oct 95 12:34:57 EDT
   From: Urs Eberhardt <100124.160@compuserve.com>
   To: <mjb@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
   Subject: Re: Begging, Round N+1

Hi Mark,
 I am on your list since a couple of weeks. I am running a successful historic
racing team in Europe (328 entries, 108 victories, 5 titles, only 31
retirements in 12 years). We are actually looking for US drivers who would
like to race '96 season in Europe (like Gil Nickel did) and won the European
Championship straight away.

 I don't know if your list mails to people who are interested in this offer.
Who's on that list?

 If we have US-driver for next season with the help of your net, we contribute
$ 500 to the new server.

  E-mail von: Urs Eberhardt, 18-Oct-1995