Wanted: Lotus 61 parts

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: Lotus 61 parts
From: hfreise@fox.nstn.ca (Harald Freise)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 13:16:10 -0300
Hi All;

I am posting this for a former owner of my car who does not have access to
the Internet. Please respond directly to him or I can relay informantion to
him. I am not a member of this list server, so please send replies directly
to my E-Mail provider: hfreise@fox.nstn.ca

He is looking for the following parts for Lotus 61 MX formula Ford
restoration, new or used:
        Bodywork - Lower/mid-section only
        Radiator
        Fuel call
        Fire suppression system

He is also looking for the TEL and FAX number for a Peter Denty of England.

        He is:  Grant Glashan
                Tel: (514) 562-1092
                Fax: (514) 562-1093

Any and all assistance greatly appreciated
All of the usual disclaimers....

        Harald
        '70 Europa 54/1644

       | Harald Freise & Assoc.