Good morning!

To: italian-cars-digest@homer.balltown.cma.com
Subject: Good morning!
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 17:00:22 -0400
Not like in  a "greeting", but like in a great way to spend a morning.

Yesterday i had to drop off the yellow Spider to have a rebuilt started
installed (easier on a lift) and two frame cracks welded (vintage
racers take note - it's worthwhile to put the car on a lift and inspect
every nook and cranny carefully!).

In Paul Glynn's shop yesterday were Paul's '57 Alfa Spider racecar, My
'62, George Foggs TZ-1, Sid Herman's Tipo 33 and finally one measly
"street"  Ferrari 330 GTC!

I got pictures to prove it! I'll post on my ftp site after this
weekend's race at NHIS. Anybody coming up?

Jim Hayes    jeh@fotec.com  tel:1-800-537-8254   fax:1-617-241-8616

Vintage racing '59 & '62 Alfa Spiders.